You hold in your hands everything you need to install and use one of the most powerful computer operating systems in the world.This website is designed to help you learn quickly. You’ll find it an indispensable guide to installing Linux and getting right to work. This site helps you overcome technical obstacles explains complex subjects in simple language, and shows you some neat examples to make your LINUX learning experience easier.
Welcome to the board. Let us learn with joy
Index: (Click the below links)
AWS Training Videos:
- AWS Console & EC2 Linux basic
- AWS EC2 Linux Launch/Connect SSH
- Amazon AWS EBS Volume & How to create an EBS snapshot / AMI & restore?
- AWS ELB “How to configure ELB and add web-servers?”
- AWS EC2 Linux & Auto-scaling group and Launch Configuration
- Amazon AWS VPC, Subnet, Routing Table & IGW explained
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk Introduction – Part-1
- AWS CodeDeploy using GitHub repository / S3 – Explained
- AWS Lambda Explained with Demo
- AWS Elasticsearch Explained with Demo